Foster Hope Foundation Scholarship
We are extremely proud to offer scholarships to high school students. We created this scholarship in honor of our dear friend, Rob, who was in foster care most of his life and emulated love, positivity and happiness. He was a close friend who passed away too soon due to a tragic accident, but had an incredibly positive impact on everyone’s life he came into contact with. He was constantly smiling and happy, and just had a beautiful, optimistic, positive view of life.
I am a fan of friendships, believing in something bigger than yourself and making sure everyone smiles within a few minutes of meeting me.
Apply For The Scholarship
How To Apply
Write an essay between 500 and 1500 words on how being in the foster care system has impacted your life and how you plan on utilizing those experiences to help the community and better yourself. ($10,000 scholarship available for those to enroll in full-time schooling, and $5,000 available for those to enroll in part-time schooling)
– Must have been in foster care for two years or more (at any point)
– Must be a junior or senior in HS while applying
– Enroll to pursue educational ventures (applicable for trade schools etc.)
– FAFSA not required
– Min. GPA 2.5
– Deadline for submission Wednesday, Nov. 1, 2017
– Winner to be announced Friday, Dec. 22, 2017
– Available for use spring or fall semesters 2018 dependent on graduation status